Interviewers know with the first 90 seconds of an interview whether they will hire someone. Will YOU make the cut? Learn how to answer the dreaded, "Tell me about yourself," question.
Let Me Help You Get Started!
- Research: What you need to know about the job, the company, and your interviewer
- Build: How to create effective answers to critical job interview questions
- Launch: How to ace your interview, from the hour before to your closing statement
- Close: What you can do after the interview to gain an edge on the competition
Learn How To Be Ready For Any Interview!
- Panel Interviews
- Face-To-Face Interviews
- Skype (Internet Interviews)
- Call Back/Follow Up Interviews